7.30.2009

Tomorrow Surgery

Tomorrow is the big day. Surgery scheduled at 7:30 and should take 2 hours. He will be in ICU for at least 1 day and 7 total days in hospital if all goes as planned. You can read my post about Nephrectomy Surgery Scheduled to see the details. It is good the time has finally come to get this over with but Bruce is still a wreck about everything. There is one person being tested soon to see if they are a match. Other than that he has no other donor possibilities.

I will be home on and off to take care of animals over weekend, so I will post an update then. Next week, the boys will be here and I won't be able to be at hospital except during the day while they are at camp and preschool.

1 comment:

  1. I hope it all went well for you guys today. you're in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete